Cyclocross is the most beginner-friendly of all cycling disciplines. It’s also the most fun to participate in and spectate. Learn more about the bikes, gear, and why you should join in the fun this season! Sit back and enjoy this fun and educational video!
We’re excited to introduce the brand new Trek KRX model in support of creating riders for life. Little racers are sure to appreciate this real deal, lightweight, race-worthy ride that can handle kids’ triathlons, convert to a kids’ ‘cross bike, or carry them past mom and dad on the open road.
- Lightweight Alpha aluminum frame inspired by our legendary Madone
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain with STI integrated shifting is ready to take the lead
- 26″ wheels for a fast ride
- DuoTrap compatible for kids who are serious about training to race
- Legal gearing for juniors racing
- Designed with dirt in mind – swap to the 1.6″ width tires with the 1.9″ width knobbies for an instant ‘cross bike.
The kids’ performance frame geometry, combined with 26-inch wheels allows for a safe, speedy, yet fun ride while leaving lots of room to grow. The same Trek kids’ bike quality your customers know and love is built right in.
Seriously. Fast. Fun. All the way to the finish line.
For more details, click image.