Lexa is a light, fast women’s road bike. Sleek shaping and a carbon fork make Lexa the perfect choice for road rides, triathlons, or however you choose to rack up the miles.
Forget the gym—this sleek, smooth, sexy ride will get you to your goals in record time. Make the ride the best part of your day!
All-new Flat Mount Disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller, and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Long days and rough roads are no match for Domane ALR. If you measure your rides by the hours spent in the saddle, the new roads explored, or the amount of pavement versus gravel, Domane ALR is designed to provide the smoothest, most stable ride on the road.
Domane with IsoSpeed has it all: Blistering speed. Incredible race comfort and stability, even on the punishing pavé of Flanders and Roubaix. Don’t endure. Conquer.
The 2016 race will be the final chapter in Fabian’s legendary Tour de France story. Perhaps no moment of his career will be as meaningful to his fans and Spartacus himself than stage 16 of this year’s Tour, which finishes in his childhood hometown of Bern, Switzerland. To celebrate his illustrious career, Trek has created a special edition bike for this stage, the design of which is inspired by his countless accomplishments.
Get Your Very Own Trek Card!
Click here to apply online for the Trek Credit Card (shown below) or come in to our store to apply. This credit card account is issued by World Financial Network National Bank, and offers convenient online account access. It also features:
- Convenient minimum monthly payments
- No annual fee
- Promotional financing available. See store associate for promotional plan offer details.
- You’ll get monthly notices of great values from Trek
- When you use your card, Deferral Interest will be charged on the full purchase amount dating back to the purchase date if full payment is not received before the period expires.
- Minimum monthly payment is equal to either $10 or 5% of the purchase balance, whichever is greater.
- If an account was opened before 12/1/2009: APR is 22.80%, this rate may vary. If an account was opened after 12/1/2009, APR is 24.99%, this rate may vary.
- Minimum monthly Finance Charge of $1.00 for all accounts.